2.04.2010

INSPIRATION: What's Yours? Part ll



Whenever I sell MUFE to a client at work, they fall in love with it. In it's 25 years of existence, Danny Sanz has made this line into a makeup dynasty. Quality, variety, creativity, effectiveness... It's all there.

One of the topsellers: The HD Liquid Invisible Cover foundation. It's all in the name; phenomenal foundation that covers even the most porous, acne-prone face. Another notable quality is it's huge array of shades. Many people with a darker complexion face the issue of finding the right color because there isn't one being made in their shade. I've provided some pictures that display the product, if anyone's interested in getting it... You won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. Omg, I just bought this one last month! you're right.. It is nice. I recommend.. It makes me feel really smooth and hides like everything lol

    ReplyDelete