2.09.2010

Tahiti Sweetie



Missing the spring & summertime? It's creeping up on us, and I have just the look to start off the 2010 spring fever. I've been eying Cargo's eyeshadow palette "Tahiti" for way too long, so after splurging yet again in Sephora, I'm happy to say it was money well spent! As you can see from the picture above, the colors have a very peacock-type hue to them, and they're very flattering, particularly for light eyes. I have some pictures I took after applying the shadow quadrant to my eyes. The colors are very fun.. Take a look!

5 comments:

  1. Nice! I think I'm more inspired to use some shades of blue I have in my makeup bag right now! I can't wait to try them out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm glad!! If you need any tips, let me know, chica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is really cool. Have you been doing makeup for a long time? I'm so bad at it lol

    ReplyDelete